The House of Doo

The House of Doo

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just a YES or NO would be great.

On my way to work this morning, my cell phone rang and Dr. Miller's name popped up on the screen.  When I answered, it wasn't Dr. Miller himself but what seemed to be a receptionist just passing along a message.  She said that Dr. Miller had the two MRIs compared and didn't see anything that "couldn't wait until we saw the geneticist."  WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT???  I needed a "Yes, the damage was present during the first MRI and overlooked" or a "No, the damage was not there during the first MRI, so now we have a different issue." 

I am angry, needless to say.  Why in the world is it so freakin' hard to get a straight answer out of anyone???  What is so hard about YES or NO? 


In other news, my kid is cute. And happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment