The House of Doo

The House of Doo

Friday, July 27, 2012

Guilty Pleasures?

Since yesterday's post was a bit heavy and serious, I wanted to change it up a little today.  I am going to list my guilty pleasures, no matter how embarrassing, for conversation's sake.  In return, I want you to list yours too, so we can all point and laugh.  Deal? 

My Guilty Pleasures:

  • Jersey Shore.  Or really anything to do with it.  It is a trainwreck and I cannot look away.  I know they are ridiculous and stupid, I just can't help but laugh.
  • Teen Mom.  I know, I know.  I just want to kick Farrah in the throat. You feel me?
  • Pickle juice.  I could drink glasses a day!
  • Dr. Phil.  I think he's probably a fake, but the fact that he makes millions of dollars just to speak his mind somehow makes him genius. 
  • Chick Lit.  Don't judge me.  Not gooey romance novels, but chick lit.  There's a difference.
  • Elton John.  Actually, that isn't anything to hide.  He's genius.

I'm running out of steam.  The Jersey Shore one is the most embarrassing.  I need yours now...  Go ahead.  Make it worthwhile.  It might inspire me to come up with more.

3 comments:

  1. Bad Girls Club, The Real Housewives of Atlanta (and NJ but not really the other 'seasons'), the Twilight series, the 50 Shades of Gray series, RuPaul, William Hung (google him LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maria!! William Hung is so funny. Do you have his album?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teen Mom is definitely a guilty pleasure. Even worse: Secret Life of the American Teenager. I want to start a drinking game where you take a drink every time someone says "sex."

    ReplyDelete