The House of Doo

The House of Doo

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Waiting and Bronchitis Round 2.

My poor boy is starting his second round of antibiotics for the bronchitis that has made a reappearance.  He has been sick more this winter than I can remember yet.  It never seems to end, combined with bloodwork and an MRI, neurologist visits, emergency room and urgent care visits, allergy tests, asthma, doctor visits and the like, he needs a break!  He's coughing so hard now that it's taking his breath and he just doesn't understand what's happening.  My heart hurts for him and it hurts because I can't just jump in and fix it.  Hopefully, this second round will do the trick.  As for the MRI results, we were supposed to hear something by today but haven't heard yet.  The anxiety is getting to me, I have the headache that comes from clenching my teeth, so I called and left a message.  I don't know if it will do any good, but I tried.  I'll update when I hear something. 

My stepdad, Allen, still doesn't know what the next plan of action for his second round of cancer will be.  He is at the mercy of the doctors and just waiting to hear.  I can't imagine how hard that is.  Please keep him and my mom in your prayers.  My mom just keeps saying "Doesn't God know how much I need him?  God can't possibly need him any more than I do."  I agree with her.  She desperately needs him.  I know God has it all in his big plan and all that, but I cannot imagine how this will go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment